Sunday, July 5, 2015

Simple goals


This being retired thing is new for me, well for both of us really.
I now have time to do some crafting on a regular
basis......which means I really should set some personal
goals....work at it daily.  It may not have to be a 
big project, but I need to work at it.

Sometimes, something simple, sometimes
a bit more time consuming.

First up, Peony Cottage from SVGCuts.com

 I love their stuff, really I do, as if you couldn't tell already.
This one was pretty easy actually.  I believe it was actually
the first 'box' that she created......it's small and cute.

With crafting there needs to be supplies.  Since we no longer
live in a large city, that can be a bit of a challenge....planning really.
There's a Hobby Lobby a couple of hours away, so
when we are going to Costco to stock up we made a quick
run to HL (thanks hubby!) and I bought a 
few items, paper mostly but some dodads here and there.

Here's a card a made for a friend that I worked with.  I had
3 good friends at work and I try to send them something
every so often.  I thought this card was just
too cute .

And of course, I did one for my mother this morning.
 What really made me happy about this one is that I was
able to create a monogram for the back of my cards
to personalize it some.  I bought these fonts from MightDeals.
I actually created a couple of monograms.

Well, that's my work so far....wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment